Canopy By Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk
4 Star Hotel
- Golf Course
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Private check-in/check-out
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour security
- Concierge services
- Designated Smoking Area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Housekeeping
- Happy Hour
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Parking Available
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Bicycle parking
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- First aid kit available
- Cashless payment available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hygiene certification
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Free face masks
- Grocery delivery
Located in San Antonio on the River Walk. Canopy By Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk provides rooms with free WiFi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a riverfront restaurant and Third Floor Terrace Bar overlooking the San Antonio River Walk. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge. The hotel offers a à la carte or American breakfast. Guests at Canopy By Hilton San Antonio will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Antonio, like cycling. Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Henry B Gonzalez Convention Center, The Alamo and Tower of the Americas. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 7.5 mi from Canopy By Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk.
All rates displayed are for double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please note that the hotel offers valet parking only and do not have self-parking available.
Terrible. I paid for nothing. Its frustrating that I tried to check in for an hour and when I leave they took my money
- What did you like most?They did not checked in me until I leave. They took my money and I didnt even stay there!
- Was there anything you didn't like?Customer service, poor management and reception. Terrible. I paid for nothing. Its frustrating that I tried to check in for an hour and when I leave they took my money and did check in. Its not fair and I requested a change for my dates so I can at least stay but they did not reply to me.