B&B Hotel Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof
2 Star Hotel
- Air Conditioning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- vending machine
- Family Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- First aid kit available
- Cashless payment available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Free face masks
- Contactless check-in/out
- Food delivery
- Daily disinfection
- Non-smoking property
- Soundproof rooms available
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Pets allowed (charges may apply)
- Takeout dining services available
This hotel is centrally located, a 6-minute walk from Frankfurt Train Station and a 10-minute walk from the Frankfurt exhibition center. B&B Hotel Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof offers free Wi-Fi and free satellite TV. All rooms at B&B Hotel Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof are air-conditioned and soundproof. Each room also includes a sitting area and a private bathroom with shower. A rich breakfast buffet is available each morning. Snacks and drinks are also available at a vending machine. Central Frankfurt is a 20-minute walk from the hotel, or just 10 minutes by tram from the Platz der Republik tram stop. Frankfurt Airport is just 5.5 miles away.
All rates displayed are for double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes. Please note the following reception hours: Mondays-Thursdays: 06:30-24:00. Fridays: 06:30-22:00 Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: 07:00-22:00. Guests arriving outside reception opening hours can check in via a check-in terminal in the entrance area. Cash payment is only possible during the reception opening hours. For more information, please contact the property. When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- What did you like most?Clean, efficient hotel experience that ticks the basics and offers a safe and easy to access place in an area known for its major drug problems. Good if you're passing through Frankfurt.
- Was there anything you didn't like?No drinking water provided in rooms or available from a fountain in the lobby. When we tried to buy a bottle of water we were told that they cou;dn't accept cards at that time of night. We had to beg for someone to get us some tap water.